What it is about:-
Windows Server 2016 is the core of Microsoft's Cloud vision that integrates global scale cloud infrastructure into your enterprise IT. MCSA Windows Server 2016 Training introduces users to various new capabilities in storage, networking, virtualization, VDI, information access, protection etc. This MCSA certification will not only cover the essentials of the latest version of Windows Server, but also take you through its complete administration and advanced services. Users will also gain in-depth knowledge of latest management tools available for performing post deployment tasks on Windows Server 2016.
This MCSA certification allows participants to design, configure, implement and manage Windows Server deployments on desktops and devices in an enterprise environment. The skills learnt in this MCSA course will also help users reduce their IT costs and maximize business value. MCSA training is the first step towards earning the coveted MCSE credential.
- Installing, configuring and implementing a Windows Server 2016 infrastructure
- Implementing and administering Active Directory Domain Services
- Incorporating identity management, federated services, rights management, certification services and business continuity.
- Installing and configuring Desired State Configuration (DSC) for Windows Powershell
- Implementing features such as IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, local storage, group policy etc.
- Using Hyper-V to incorporate server virtualization
- Managing User and service accounts in this Windows Server certification
- Implementing Network Access Protection, Network Policy Server, encryption, and advanced auditing
- Migrating roles from previous versions of Windows Server
- Managing remote access, file services and updates
- Implementing advanced services such as Dynamic Access Control, Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering and disaster recovery.
- Optimizing resource utilization by employing Features on Demand and configuring NIC teaming
Who should attend:-
This Windows Server 2016 Certification is ideal for professionals who wish to work as computer support specialists, network or system administrators, so that they can maximize business value and reduce IT costs.
Duration : 86 Hours
Schedule : Friday & Saturday (7pm to 10pm)
Cost : TK. 26,500/- (Installment facility available)