What it is about:-
Magento is an open source and a powerful eCommerce platform that allows creation of easily manageable online stores. The eCommerce business websites developed on Magento are very flexible and allow easy handling of content, look and functionality to the users.
Magento training is an excellent way to learn developing completely scalable and feature-rich applications for eCommerce needs. At TOPS we provide excellent Magento training to the students and make them learn the development of eCommerce websites/applications based on Magento.
Upon completion of this e-commerce training course, participants should be able to:
- Login and navigate using the backend application of Magento
- Adding products, product attributes, product groups, product images and meta data
- Managing online sales, invoicing and shipment
- Managing customers and customer groups
- Understand how themes and templates work
- Add content pages using CMS
Who should attend:-
You must be familiar with developing in a WAMP/XAMPP environment. Students must have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, PHP 5.0+ and object-oriented programming techniques. Familiarity with MVC and Zend Framework is strongly recommended but not required. You should have at least 1 year of PHP experience and understand the basic principles of database operations (e.g., foreign keys, difference between engines, query and schema optimization).