What it is about:-
The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL.If you want to progress to the next level within the ITIL qualifications scheme, the ITIL Intermediate level, you need to have first passed the ITIL Foundation qualification.
Benefits for organization:-
- Align IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives.
- Increase value from the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk.
- Enable successful business transformation and growth with an increased competitive advantage by defining and managing the customer and service portfolio.
- Increase competence, capability and productivity of IT staff and better utilize the skills and experience of staff.
- Improve user and customer satisfaction with IT as well as the end-user perception and brand image.
Duration : 16 Hours
Schedule : Friday & Saturday (9am to 6pm)
Cost : TK. 46,000 /-(Including Exam)