What it is about:-
gts learning's CompTIA A+ Support Skills courses are intended for students wishing to qualify with CompTIA A+ Certification. A+ certification is designed to help students become entry-level IT technicians. A+ certification is designed to help students become entry-level IT technicians. A+ Certification is internationally endorsed and recognized as the only benchmark vendor-neutral qualification for PC support and troubleshooting. Indeed, A+ Certification is a prerequisite qualification for employment (and is endorsed) by many leading computer manufacturers and vendors on a global basis.
Objective:-On course completion, students will be able to:
- Identify types and characteristics of PC and laptop components, including motherboard, CPU, memory, and storage, input, and output devices.
- Install and configure peripheral devices and system components.
- Install and configure print devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless LAN links and internet access devices.
- Perform basic PC maintenance while working safely and responsibly.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
Who should attend:-
This course is intended for students wishing to qualify with CompTIA A+ Certification for PC Support professionals. It is also suitable for students wanting to improve their skills in PC support and administration. By completing this course, students will also be assisted with entry into a career in ICT. This course will particularly benefit students pursuing a career in supporting desktop personal computer users, in job roles such as Support Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Desktop Engineer, Computer Administrator, or PC Support Analyst. Study of the course can also help to prepare for other, similar technical support qualifications and act as groundwork for more advanced training, including CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Server+, CCNA, and MCSE.