What it is about:-
The CISM exam is a standalone certification from ISACA with the exam code CISM. The certification is targeted at professionals who manage designs, oversees and assesses an enterprise's information security. The CISM program is developed particularly for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities.
Designed for experienced information security professionals, the CISM designation is a ground breaking credential earned by nearly 21,400 professionals since it was established in 2002. The management-focused CISM is the globally accepted standard for individuals who develop, build and manage enterprise information security programs. The CISM certification promotes international practices and provides executive management with assurance that those earning the designation have the required experience and knowledge to provide effective security management and consulting services. The demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, get the certification that distinguishes you as having knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program.
- Governance of Information Security
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- The CISM course at Koenig is conducted under the supervision of a CISM instructor
- Simulated Tests are conducted to familiarize participants with the pattern and difficulty level of the real exam
- The training has been designed to maximize success in the CISM exam
Who should attend:-
Those who hold this designation join a network of professionals known for their expertise in information security management, IT governance and risk management.
- Information Security Consultant
- Information Security Manager
- Senior Security Analyst
Nothing from December 4, 2020 to March 3, 2021.