What it is about:-
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation is the process of detecting cyber-attacks and systematically extracting evidence to support the cyber-crime investigation report, and conducting periodic audits to prevent similar attacks in future. CHFI certification training validates an individual’s knowledge of computer forensics for reporting hacking attempts and attacks in the courts of law. Computer forensics training covers analysis tools and techniques that can be employed for a computer investigation for determining potential legal evidence against the perpetrator. Evidence might be related to a wide range of cyber-crimes, including but not limited to misuse of confidential data, theft of trade secrets, misuse or destruction of intellectual property, and online fraud. A computer forensics certification or CHFI certification v8 imparts core skills for data recovery that encompasses discovering hidden data residing in a system, and recovering lost, encrypted, deleted, or damaged data. This CHFI v8 computer forensics course is ideal for e-business security professionals, IT managers, law enforcement personnel, defense and military personnel, system administrators, or professionals who wish to get into digital forensics and cyber-crime investigation.
- Understand the entire process of investigating cyber-crime, including cyber laws, and obtaining a search warrant.
- Learn to distinguish between different types of digital evidence, examining digital evidence, rules of evidence, and electronic crime.
- Understanding the use and role of first responder and first responder toolkit.
- Learn to evaluate and secure electronic crime scene, conduct preliminary investigation through interviews, collection, preservation and documentation of electronic evidence, packaging and transportation of evidence for reporting the crime scene.
- Learn how to perform recovery of deleted files and partitions on different platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Learn computer forensics processes involved in forensic investigation using Encase Steganography and Access Data FTK including image file forensics and Steganalysis.
- Discover various tools for Password Cracking including concepts, types of attacks and investigation techniques for password protected file breaches
- Understand types of log capturing, time synchronization, log management, different tools and techniques for log capturing
- Investigation techniques for logs, web attacks, wireless attacks, and network traffic.
- Investigate and track e-mails, and crimes related to emails and phishing.
Who should attend:-
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
Price:-Tk. 60,000/- (Including Exam)
Nothing from December 4, 2020 to March 3, 2021.